- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
Saudi Arabia is known to have warned of severe economic consequences after threatening to dump US$750 billion of investment in US if the bill allowing 9/11 victims and relatives to sue the Saudi Arabian government and individuals linked to the 9/11 attacks. This came to light soon after the recent declassification of the 28 pages report on the 9/11 attacks 15th annivessary of the horrendous 9/11 attacks on US soil in which planes were crashed into…Read More