- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Saudi Arabia is known to have warned of severe economic consequences after threatening to dump US$750 billion of investment in US if the bill allowing 9/11 victims and relatives to sue the Saudi Arabian government and individuals linked to the 9/11 attacks. This came to light soon after the recent declassification of the 28 pages report on the 9/11 attacks 15th annivessary of the horrendous 9/11 attacks on US soil in which planes were crashed into…Read More