- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
THE government should give the disappearance of activist Itai Dzamara the same priority and attention it is giving the unexplained death of higher education minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter. This was said by former Zanu PF Mashonaland province chairman and Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy founder Temba Mliswa Monday on the side-lines of a memorial prayer for Dzamara held at Africa Unity Square in Harare. Moyo’s daughter Zanele was, last month, found dead in her…Read More