- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
THE government should give the disappearance of activist Itai Dzamara the same priority and attention it is giving the unexplained death of higher education minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter. This was said by former Zanu PF Mashonaland province chairman and Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy founder Temba Mliswa Monday on the side-lines of a memorial prayer for Dzamara held at Africa Unity Square in Harare. Moyo’s daughter Zanele was, last month, found dead in her…Read More