- BULAWAYO DOMINICAN CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL shocking 2020 fees.
- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
Fighting the ruling Zanu-PF at court has proved costly for three politicians who were fired from the revolutionary party after their lawyers turned against them and took them to the High Court over unpaid legal fees to the tune of $25 000. Rugare Eleck Ngidi Gumbo and Dydmus Mutasa, who are now with a new political outfit Zimbabwe People First, together with Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy leader Temba Mliswa, made headlines between…Read More