- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister Patrick Zhuwao has threatened to “unleash youths” on party members plotting to oust Zanu PF national political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere. “I want to explain to you that we have some among us who are bent on deviating and disrespecting the commissar (Kasukuwere). We will deal with those who say they do not want the commissar because they don’t want the youths to benefit. “We dealt with (Christopher) Mutsvangwa…Read More