- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
- ZIMBABWE'S OLDEST CHRISTIAN MISSION is 116-year old Inyathi Mission.
A vote of no confidence has been passed on Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko and seven top party officials by war veterans. War Veterans Mphoko is accused of fanning factionalism as well as tribalism The war veterans demanded that Mphoko “must fall”, raising the stakes ahead of a crunch meeting between the former liberation fighters and Mugabe set for early next month. Other leading party figures that the war veterans want fired are Zanu PF political commissar…Read More