- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
YOUTH, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment permanent secretary George Magosvongwe on Thursday told Parliament he played no role in the controversial appointment of Triple Bottom Line Consultancy to spearhead the National Economic Empowerment Strategy introduced by his ministry. Magosvongwe appeared before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment chaired by . He revealed that 3BL consultant owner, Thandi Ngwenya, was brought to the ministry by Minister Patrick Zhuwao. Magosvongwe also distanced himself from a number…Read More