- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
Lusaka — Zambian churches have slammed President Edgar Lungu for creating a religion ministry, saying that this would lead to government meddling in church issues, said a report on Wednesday. According to the Tablet, the Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (ZCCB) and the Council of Churches in Zambia (CCZ) were not pleased over the newly created ministry. Both bodies warned that the move could turn the country into a theocracy and…Read More