- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Lusaka — Zambian churches have slammed President Edgar Lungu for creating a religion ministry, saying that this would lead to government meddling in church issues, said a report on Wednesday. According to the Tablet, the Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (ZCCB) and the Council of Churches in Zambia (CCZ) were not pleased over the newly created ministry. Both bodies warned that the move could turn the country into a theocracy and…Read More