- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Newsday and New Age newspapers of South Africa have reported that an autopsy in the death of Zimbabwean minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter has ruled out foul play, saying she probably died of alcohol poisoning from excessive drinking. The South Africa police also says Zanele had tried to commit suicide before. According to the Zambian Watchdog, a source close to the SA probe yesterday dismissed foul play as the cause of death of the 20-year-old University…Read More