- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Outspoken Zanu PF activist, Acie Lumumba yesterday quit the ruling party, claiming it had lost direction and was now infested with corrupt officials bent on enriching themselves. He said Zanu PF could no longer serve the interests of the people and was too divided and out of touch with hard realities being faced by the majority of Zimbabweans. Lumumba fell out of favour with his former bosom buddies, including Youth minister Patrick Zhuwao, whom he…Read More