- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
An Independent candidate in the Norton by-election Temba Mliswa has reportedly beaten the Zanu PF candidate Ronald Chindeza with over 2700 votes. The ruling party candidate got 6192 votes and Mliswa got 8927. The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) is still to confirm these results but sources confirm that Mliswa has done enough to be the new MP for Norton, a seat that was previously held by Chris Mutsvangwa, who was expelled from Zanu PF….Read More