- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
The 92 year old Despot President Robert Mugabe who unleashed a North Korean trained tribalist Fifth Brigade army in the early 80s upon Matebeleland and Midlands provinces, butchering over 20,000 unarmed Ndebeles, has finally proved to the people of Zimbabwe that he unrepentant over his murderous past. Mugabe, who has never admitted guilt, or apologised about the horrors of the 80s, only chose all along to simply chalk it off as ‘A moment of…Read More