- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
THE Constitutional Court should preside over the Gukurahundi atrocities and jail Zanu PF perpetrators of human rights abuses who have been killing and maiming innocent civilians since independence in 1980, a local opposition party has said. “The biggest sin in Zimbabwe for years has been the culture of impunity and the blatant disrespect of the law,” said Jacob Mafume spokesman for the Tendai Biti-led People’s Democratic Part (PDP) party. “The disrespect of the law has been defined by Zanu PF since…Read More