- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
Arson attack … The Zanu PF offices after the fire, the ruling Zanu PF party has been blocked from reoccupying its former offices at Machipisa Shopping Centre in Highfield, Harare after it failed to settle rental arrears. The development has forced party members to hold district meetings under trees. The party was forced to vacate the offices in 2013 after they caught fire in a suspected arson attack soon after that national elections held in…Read More