- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Zimbabwe’s Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa has slapped in the face Zimbabwe’s pentecostal prophets led by Emmanuel Makandiwa and Walter Magaya saying the “anointed” preachers must prophesy-out what happened to abducted democracy activist Itai Dzamara. Dzamara, a journalist and political activist, disappeared on the 9th of March 2015 and government’s notorious CIO has been blamed for it all. But Mnangagwa denied this saying government is also looking for what he said is a mere “answer”. Mnangagwa…Read More