- DONALD TRUMP CONCEDES AND SAYS HE WILL LEAVE WHITE HOUSE if electoral college votes for Joe Biden.
- TRUMP PUSHING THROUGH DOZENS OF LAST MINUTE POLICY CHANGES – including use of firing squads-Five more federal executions are scheduled in the weeks before Joe Biden enters the White House
- WAR VETERANS HAVE APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DEMANDING US$364 000 and $78 000 each in pension arrears, dating back to 2008 when they claim to have been denied their dues despite government's undertaking to pay them and send their children to school, among other benefits..
- BULAWAYO GIRLS College closes due to Covid-19 detected after an Upper Six students leavers’ party.
- ZIM proposes the removal of second-hand vehicles aged 10 years and above, from the Open General Import Licence.
THE cash-strapped government last month blew $2 million to fund President Robert Mugabe’s three-hour meeting with war veterans at a time Treasury owed over $23 million in school fees for the former freedom fighters’ children, it has emerged. Initially, the indaba, held on April 7 at City Sports Centre in Harare, had been allocated $250 000, but the bill mysteriously ballooned to $2 million. War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube told journalists in Harare yesterday that…Read More