- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
Zimbabweans living in Chinhoyi, Mashonaland West province, have expressed mixed feelings over the security situation in the country following heightened internal conflicts in the ruling Zanu-PF with factions clashing over the succession of 92 year-old President Robert Mugabe. Some say they are now scared that Zimbabwe may plunge into a political crisis if the situation is not put under control by the party leaders. Although the situation is calm in Chinhoyi and surrounding towns following…Read More