- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Zimbabwe’s ruling party on Friday dismissed opposition calls for veteran President Robert Mugabe to step down, a day after the largest protest rally for several years was held in Harare. Morgan Tsvangirai, leader of the opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T), led thousands of marchers through the capital to demand that Mugabe, 92, resign. The president has ruled Zimbabwe since independence from British colonial rule in 1980, presiding over an era of economic collapse,…Read More