- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Mnangagwa invites opposition leaders who contested 2018 Presidential elections to meet him for dialogue at State House on Wednesday at 1600hrs.President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa has invited opposition political party leaders who contested as Presidential candidates during the 2018 harmonised elections to meet him for dialogue at State House on Wednesday at 1600hrs.The invitation was made known after one of the candidates Dr. Noah Manyika who is leader of Buold Zimbabwe Alliance wrote a public letter…Read More