- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
ZIMBABWE National Liberation War Veterans’ Association chairman, Christopher Mutsvangwa and 13 former youth leaders have been expelled from Zanu PF on charges of indiscipline. Addressing journalists in the capital yesterday after a day-long politburo meeting, Zanu PF secretary for administration, Ignatius Chombo, said the politburo had expelled a top party official, but declined to name him, saying the individual had not yet been informed. “One member was dismissed because his behaviour had actually…Read More