- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Zanu-PF President and First Secretary Mugabe has appointed a National Disciplinary Appeals Committee (NDAC) to consider appeals from cadres aggrieved by either their suspension or expulsion as overseen by the National Disciplinary Committee (NDC). About 30 Zanu-PF cadres have since lodged appeals with the party’s secretary for Administration, Ignatius Chombo. Said Party spokesman Simon Khaya-Moyo: “I don’t know about the composition of the appeals committee, but like I have always said, modalities are being worked…Read More