- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
OPPOSITION MDC leader Welshman Ncube has accused President Robert Mugabe of humiliating Zanu PF ministers from Matebeleland and reducing their influence in government with his three cabinet reshuffles in less than a year. The cabinet changes were supposedly intended to weed out suspected loyalists of former vice president Joice Mujuru who was ousted for allegedly plotting a coup against Mugabe. Analysts say the reshuffles, effected since the December 2014 split in the top echelons of…Read More