- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
The ruling Zanu PF party has ordered a shutdown of all vending sites and small-scale businesses in Harare today as it seeks to commandeer residents to belated May Day celebrations, where Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and some Cabinet ministers are expected to roll out the party’s 2018 election promises, NewsDay has learnt.For the first time since the turn of the millennium, this year government has organised the Workers’ Day celebrations through the ruling party’s affiliated…Read More