- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
The ruling Zanu PF party has ordered a shutdown of all vending sites and small-scale businesses in Harare today as it seeks to commandeer residents to belated May Day celebrations, where Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and some Cabinet ministers are expected to roll out the party’s 2018 election promises, NewsDay has learnt.For the first time since the turn of the millennium, this year government has organised the Workers’ Day celebrations through the ruling party’s affiliated…Read More