- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
ZIMBABWE’S beleaguered workers have appealed to President Robert Mugabe to invoke his powers to end more job losses as he prepares to amend the country’s harsh labour laws. Speaking during a street demonstration in Harare’s CBD Saturday, Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) leaders rubbished the proposed labour amendment law saying it sought to perpetuate the exploitation of workers. They insisted the law does nothing to free workers from capricious “capitalists” who are ensconced in…Read More