- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
Gold rush at Zhombe Dandrum Mine After Rich Vein Yields 63 Kg Gold Worth US$2.6 Million
July 21, Goldrush At Dandrum Mine, Zhombe, After Rich Vein Yields 63kg Worth HUNDREDS of illegal gold panners have reportedly besieged a gold mine in Kwekwe amid indications 63kg of the mineral worth US$2.6 million were mined in three days, The Herald has learnt. Dandrum Mine, which is located in Summerview, Zhombe, belongs to Mr Milton Marufu, who has since been kicked out of the claim. Mr Marufu was allocated the claim on December 13, 2013…Read More