- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
The troubled Zimbabwe Government has declared the dissolution of Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) by the Zifa President, Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Phillip Chiyangwa during an extra ordinary general meeting, null and void. The Zifa Extraordinary General meeting on 4th June 2016 failed to be conducted in a legal manner, hence Zimbabwe’s Sport and Recreation Commission failed to deregister the ‘dissolved’ Zifa,. By the same token, this revelation renders the formation of National Football Association of Zimbabwe (NAFZ) as an illegal act. The Minister…Read More