- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The troubled Zimbabwe Government has declared the dissolution of Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) by the Zifa President, Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Phillip Chiyangwa during an extra ordinary general meeting, null and void. The Zifa Extraordinary General meeting on 4th June 2016 failed to be conducted in a legal manner, hence Zimbabwe’s Sport and Recreation Commission failed to deregister the ‘dissolved’ Zifa,. By the same token, this revelation renders the formation of National Football Association of Zimbabwe (NAFZ) as an illegal act. The Minister…Read More