- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) presidential aspirant Phillip Chiyangwa does not know what the abbreviations FIFA and COSAFA stand for. Chiyangwa displayed his ignorance when he appeared on ZiFM stereo radio current affairs programme hosted by Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa this week. The flamboyant businessman was sharing his manifesto with soccer fans. A caller from Australia, Masimba, asked Chiyangwa: “What does FIFA COSAFA and CAF stands for?” Instead of answering the simple question, Chiyangwa went ballistic and started…Read More