- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Board members of several parastatals face imminent dismissal as Government flexes its muscle to stem corruption through the National Code on Corporate Governance. This week alone, board members from three parastatals were fired for corruption, gross abuse of financial resources and poor corporate governance. The code, which came into effect in April, provides a framework for corporate conduct for both the public and private sectors focusing mainly on issues of corruption, corporate disclosure, communication and…Read More