- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Claims on social media that Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa’s son was arrested at Beitbridge Border Post while trying to smuggle out $7 million are false and meant to undermine the minister’s efforts in turning around the economy. Minister Chinamasa dismissed the allegations in a statement saying they were deceitful. “There have been rumours circulating in the social media about the alleged arrest of my son for allegedly trying to smuggle $7 million cash through…Read More