- BREAKING NEWS: -Foreign Affairs and International Trade Minister Sibusiso Moyo (SB) has died from covid and 52 people died from covid in the last 24 hours.
- ZIMBABWE RECORDED 60 COVID deaths in the last 24 hours and the capital city, Harare had the highest number with 36 deaths
- A ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (48) WHO ASSISTED HER BOYFRIEND (36) to rape their 13-year-old daughter, was yesterday granted bail along with her lover by the Bulawayo High Court.
- KOMBO MOYANA , ZIMBABWE'S first black central bank governor Kombo James Moyana has died from covid.Moyana, who was at the helm of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe between 1983 and 1993, succumbed to Covid-19.
- UK CORONAVIRUS DEATHS-Nearly 96,000 deaths registered by 8 January 2021.
Following the blocking of a Zim People First address set for Ntabazinduna by Zimbabwe republic Police (ZRP), on Saturday, the Zim People First interim leader, Zimbabwe’s fired vice president , former Zanu PF Joice Mujuru travelled to Gwanda, where she told supporters that she was shocked by what she witnessed in Bulawayo. She was addressing Zim People First supporters at Gwanda’s Pelandaba stadium. Mujuru said that on Friday she had taken the opportunity to visit …Read More