- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
A Zimbabwean, political analyst Rejoice Ngwenya claims that genuine political figures who can feature in the final 2018 presidential list, are the largest opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC-T ) Leader Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, the Movement For Democratic Change (MDC) leader Welshman Ncube, Zimbabwe African People’s Union (Zapu) leader Dumiso Dabengwa, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti and Mavambo/Kusile/ Dawn leader Simba Makoni, while discarding Zimbabwe’s dismissed, former Vice President Joice Mujuru as a staunch Zanu PF figure only…Read More