- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has ordered Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo to co-operate with the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) as well as have his day in court in order to clear his name, NewsDay has established. This came as Zacc yesterday also arrested Moyo’s deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) chief executive officer Fredrick Mandizvidza, a day after their boss was nabbed by the anti-graft body. But, last night, Moyo launched…Read More