- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has ordered Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo to co-operate with the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) as well as have his day in court in order to clear his name, NewsDay has established. This came as Zacc yesterday also arrested Moyo’s deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) chief executive officer Fredrick Mandizvidza, a day after their boss was nabbed by the anti-graft body. But, last night, Moyo launched…Read More