- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
THE Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) has threatened countrywide mass demonstrations in response to the massive job cuts triggered by a recent Supreme Court ruling. The job cuts that have caused uncertainty among the country’s restive working class were a threat to the existence of trade unions whose struggle for parity and socio-economic justice could come to nothing as both private companies and government entities have condemned thousands of people into poverty. ZCTU secretary-general…Read More