- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
THE Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) has threatened countrywide mass demonstrations in response to the massive job cuts triggered by a recent Supreme Court ruling. The job cuts that have caused uncertainty among the country’s restive working class were a threat to the existence of trade unions whose struggle for parity and socio-economic justice could come to nothing as both private companies and government entities have condemned thousands of people into poverty. ZCTU secretary-general…Read More