- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Government has been sucked into the row over a 100-hectare tobacco farm in Centenary where British doctor, Sylvester Nyatsuro, is allegedly fighting to forcibly eject its white owner, Philip Rankin. Rankin yesterday said government has since reopened a 2007 case in which he was accused of refusing to vacate a designated farm. “I have been asked to appear in court and I am waiting for the magistrate as we speak. Nobody had been…Read More