- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
OPPOSITION political parties have labelled as hypocritical demands by President Robert Mugabe for reforms at the United Nations Security Council, saying the Zanu PF leader should first implement security sector reforms at home before demanding reforms at the UN. MDC-T spokesperson, Obert Gutu, branded Mugabe as suffering from selective amnesia after the Zanu PF party declined to implement security sector reforms and demilitarise the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission’s secretariat to level the political playing field ahead…Read More