- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS Zanu-PF will not cease to resist opposition or yield to unwelcome demands or planned demonstrations on 31 July which he said are meant to destabilise the Zimbabwe.
- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
The dreaded load shedding has been yet again implemented in Zimbabwe since Monday 13/05/19 , due to critical power shortfalls forced into place by a power cut power to generation the Kariba Dam power plant caused by low water levels at Kariba dam just 34% full. The ZETDC is also struggling at Hwange Power Station, along with limited Electricity imports from Eskom in South Africa and from Mozambique. The load shedding will run in the morning…Read More