- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
The controversial new Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) president Philip Chiyangwa claims that ZIFA’s constitution stipulates that board members lost their mandate after revocation on 3rd October 2015. The PSL leadership according to Phillip Chiyangwa, lost its mandate after revocation on 3 October 3016 In light of that, anyone seeking to be a ZIFA board member beyond the 3rd October 2015, must be re-elected by the respective constituencies. On that account claims Chiyangwa , Phiri, lost the mandate in that revocation and Highlanders boss Peter Dube will…Read More