- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
THE Health Service Board (HSB) has suspended the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA) executive for allegedly inciting their colleagues to go on strike. Four doctors at the helm of the ZHDA have been served with suspension letters for allegedly influencing members of their union to strike between October 2014 and February 2016. ZHDA president Dr Fortune Nyamande, secretary, Dr Rusununguko Kanyongo, secretary general, Dr Gadzirai Makoni and vice-president Dr Hugh Manyere, were on Monday issued…Read More