- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
THE Health Service Board (HSB) has suspended the Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA) executive for allegedly inciting their colleagues to go on strike. Four doctors at the helm of the ZHDA have been served with suspension letters for allegedly influencing members of their union to strike between October 2014 and February 2016. ZHDA president Dr Fortune Nyamande, secretary, Dr Rusununguko Kanyongo, secretary general, Dr Gadzirai Makoni and vice-president Dr Hugh Manyere, were on Monday issued…Read More