- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Zimbabwe is among 14 countries that last week voted against the passing of United Nations General Assembly resolution recognizing human rights defenders. Other countries that tried to block the passing of the resolution were China, Russia, Syria, Burundi, Kenya and South Africa to name a few. Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission chairperson Elasto Mugwadi said he would need to find out what really happened with some saying they were not surprised. -: newsday General Assembly resolution…Read More