- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ZANU-PF and top government officials have been fingered in systematic partisan food distribution by the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC). The commission has called for investigations saying “those affiliated with the opposition would never get food aid”. The commission’s report comes hardly two weeks after it issued a strongly worded statement against police’s conduct during demonstrations that rocked the country last month. “The commission, on the basis of evidence gathered, came to the conclusion that…Read More