- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
ZANU-PF and top government officials have been fingered in systematic partisan food distribution by the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC). The commission has called for investigations saying “those affiliated with the opposition would never get food aid”. The commission’s report comes hardly two weeks after it issued a strongly worded statement against police’s conduct during demonstrations that rocked the country last month. “The commission, on the basis of evidence gathered, came to the conclusion that…Read More