- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
Police in Harare are reported to have arrested two NewsDay journalists over a story published on Wednesday which states that the Central Intelligence Organization officers have since been paid their bonuses ahead of other civil servants because the finances are regulated from President Robert Mugabe’s offices where the CIOs are controlled. Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights Communications officer Kumbirai Mafunda posted on Facebook that NewsDay deputy Editor Nqaba Matshazi and reporter Xolisani Ncube were picked…Read More