- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Parliament security on Thursday detained three members of the Democracy Advocate Initiative Trust (DAI) who had gone to hand over a petition calling on President Robert Mugabe to step down for failing to act in the face of massive job losses in the country. The three, Shepherd Chidhakwa, DAI founder and chairperson, Irvin Takavada and Tinayi Mikiwa were detained from 12 noon up to 1500 hrs inside the Parliament building. “They kidnapped and quizzed us…Read More