- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
HIGHER Education minister Jonathan Moyo claims the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) had taken a position to arrest him before completing its investigations on his alleged fraud case and wanted to detain him in custody until he was brought to court.Moyo and his deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and Zimbabwe Manpower Development Funds boss Frederick Mandizvidza are being accused of siphoning over $400 000 from Zimdef.Gandawa and Mandizvidza appeared in court yesterday, but Moyo did not appear after…Read More