- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
STATEMENTS by army generals threatening violence ahead of 2018 elections betray the panic gripping the securocrats who fear former Vice-President Joice Mujuru could give President Robert Mugabe a torrid time, analysts have said.Presidential Guard Commander, Brigadier General Anselem Sanyatwe allegedly told members of his unit in Harare that the military would be used to crush Mujuru’s People First (PF), an offshoot of Zanu-PF. Reports of Sanyatwe’s remarks came hard on the heels of a controversial…Read More