- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
DISGRUNTLED war veterans have vowed to confront President Robert Mugabe, railroad him to restore “Zanu PF’s lost ideology” and turn the sword against the G40 leaders whom they accused of hijacking the politburo. The G40 is a grouping of Zanu PF Young Turks believed to be fronted by First Lady Grace Mugabe. Of late, the grouping has led a systematic purge on Zanu PF founding members and war veterans perceived to be aligned to Vice-President…Read More