- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
Victor Matemadanda, the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) secretary general , today went to Rotten Row Magistrates Court in solidarity with the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya. Matemadanda was however arrested and charged with undermining the authority of the president, the same charge that Mahiya is facing then granted US$300 bail by Harare Magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More