- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
25 Toll plaza employees in Mutare have been suspended following the discovery of ongoing fee looting, in a scam that is suspected to be running nationwide across many toll points. The scam is said to have been operated by a team working the same shift and generally deliberately falsely classifying vehicles under the wrong catergories and pocketing the proceeds. This revelation comes on the back of the recent announcement in parliarment that US$57 million has been…Read More