- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
THE government will not go back on its planned urban tolling project despite protests by motorists, Transport and Infrastructural Development minister Obert Mpofu has said. Speaking at the 2015 National Driver of the Year competition awards ceremony in Bulawayo on Sunday, Mpofu said the urban tolling project had received overwhelming support from some provinces in the country and the government would “soon” start installing them. “Those travelling on major roads want tollgates,” said Mpofu. “Only…Read More