- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
THE government will not go back on its planned urban tolling project despite protests by motorists, Transport and Infrastructural Development minister Obert Mpofu has said. Speaking at the 2015 National Driver of the Year competition awards ceremony in Bulawayo on Sunday, Mpofu said the urban tolling project had received overwhelming support from some provinces in the country and the government would “soon” start installing them. “Those travelling on major roads want tollgates,” said Mpofu. “Only…Read More