- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
In a nation reeling from unemployment running at 80% of the employable masses, who include graduates, now surviving as vendors, the recent controversial ruling by Zimbabwe’s Supreme court, has put the final nail into the coffin that clearly proves the 91 year old , despot, President Robert Mugabe, his Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats do not have the people at heart. THE Zimbabwe National Roads Authority (Zinara), Board chair Albert Mugabe has confirmed…Read More