- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
CHILDREN living outside the family units often face a host of challenges as those working with them are often looked at as mere employees in children’s homes and such other institutions. Because of the challenges, orphans, especially those who live on the streets, face the government is trying everything possible to create a family environment for them through either foster parenting or adoption. Zimbabwe has a sound legal regime that addresses child protection issues. The…Read More