- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association (ZHDA) and the Zimbabwe Nurses Association (ZINA) jointly receives with great shock, disbelief and disdain the late disbursement of December 2015 salaries for health workers. We maintain that it is unacceptable for health workers to be paid today after going through a horrendous festive season and had reached alarming levels of socioeconomic deprivation. We maintain that such levels of irresponsibility and uncaring attitudes should be discarded forthwith and health workers…Read More